Tour the Stations
Station 1 – Driggs
911 North Highway 33
Driggs, Idaho 83422
- Built in 1990 and upgraded in 2001.
- Serves as the Administrative Headquarters and staffed by Fire Chief, Division Chief of Prevention and an office administrator during the work week.
- Also contains our Training Room, Rapid Intervention Team training prop and miscellaneous support trailers and equipment.
- Staffed 24/7/365 by an Advanced Life Support Engine Company of three—a Captain, Driver/Operator and Firefighter.
- Home to Engine 10, Ladder 1, Rescue 1, Tender 1, Light Engine 15, Heavy Engine 1 and a support vehicle.